Saturday, May 2, 2015

Monthly Goals- May 2015


      It is time for my monthly goals! Every month I will do a "monthly goals" post, to reflect on my goals last month, and set new ones for this month. I think goal setting is really a great way to get things done and know where you are going in the future. If you don't like to waste your time and be aimless, or you want to add some purpose to your life, you should write down your goals, too!


      Here are the goals I set up for last month, and how did I achieve:
  1. Read 3 books: I finished the last 3 books of The House of Night series, Destined, Hidden, and Revealed. This is a very long serie, tell me in the comment below if you would like me to do a book review on this. I listen to them on Audible, so I am able to finish them rather quickly. I also read Never Eat Alone on Kindle, a book telling you how to network. So, I've read 4 books last month!
  2. Have a better diet for type O: Have you heard about the theory of different blood type suits different diet? For a blood type O like me, I should eat more meat, and cut dairy and grain. Basically, things like bread and milk is very hard for me to digest, and can gain weight on me or harm my digest system. I am doing very well not having any dairy, but not so well on the bread. I am actually eating a cake while I am blogging right now...Would you like me to write a post about the diet for each blood type?
  3. Make a design project every week: I haven't been counting, but I have made quite a lot of projects for the last month. I make a lot of printable quotes, CIS design, art  work design, etc. I am really happy with myself on this one. 
      I think I did pretty well on my goals for April. Let's move on to the goals of May. 
  1. Get a job: Well this is huge. I am currently a graphic design student at night, but not every night. I would like to have some steady income as well. I might get a full-time day job, or get a part-time job because I want be able to focus on applying for schools in the US. 
  2. Get half of my application requirements done: As you may know already, I am currently preparing to study abroad to the US for graphic design. I am already taking some design classes right now, and I am working on portfolios as well. I will be applying for Spring 2016, or Fall 2015 for some school. And, I am applying for 5 institutes. There are a lot of things that needs to prepare, and I want to apply as early as possible. 
  3. Jog: I am so bad at keeping up the exercising habit, I decided not to make a rule of how many times I should workout a week, in order to keep it casual and fun. I got my jogging shoes, my sports bra, and my workout outfit, all I need to do is JOG.
      So, those are my goals for this month.  I think it is very motivating to see other's goals and wishes. And, thank you for letting me share my goals with you, this really helps me to commit. Why don't you share your goals or wishes as well. It could be for the month, for the week, or even for this day. Let's share our plan and encourage each other. 

What goals do you have right now?


5 comments:

  1. I don't set monthly goals, just goals for the time to come. My life is too unpredictable to put a date on many things.
    And I would love to read about the different diet for different blood types.

    LindaLibraLoca:
    Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good goals! I've read the House of Night series and they're brilliant! Still got a few more to go!
    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are interested in the blood type diets. I think it's a good topic to talk about too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Serena, It's a long series to keep up with. Would you like to see a review on the House of Night?

    ReplyDelete
  5. After you mentioning it I spend a little bit time online looking it up, and so far it doesn't sound very convincing to me. But I´ll wait to see what you have to say about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...