Mother's day is coming! If you haven't decide what to give your mom, then I hope this last-minute gift guide can give you some ideas. I have covered skincare to fashion and home decor, I believe you'll find something your mom is going to love.
- Tissue Weight Wool & Cashmere Wrap: This beautiful lightweight scarf is a perfect gift for every mom. It is very comfortable and warm, and the simple design makes it very wearable. It comes in 19 colors, so I'm sure you are going to find her favorite one.
- L'Occitane Pretty en Provence Set: A luxurious skincare kit with a cute travel bag under $40. What a steal! Moms work so hard taking care of us, sometimes they forget to pamper themselves. This set has everything for her to enjoy: 2.5 oz Almond Shower Oil, 0.5 oz Almond Supple Skin Oil, 1 oz Shea Cleansing Oil, 0.28oz Immortelle Precious Cream, 0.3 oz Shea Butter Hand Cream, 0.3 oz Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.
- Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length + Volume Mascara and Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick: A great makeup kit with a mascara and a lipstick, to make mom young and beautiful again. Even for moms that are not very into makeup, a lipstick is the easiest way to brighten up her face.
- Tory Burch Passport Wallet, Buckle Tote & Cosmetics Case: Get mom a bag makeover, give her a new tote, wallet, and makeup bag all at once. I think this collection is very simple and sophisticated. You can have them in the same color to match, or make it fun in three different colors.
- Diptyque Votive Candle Set: This is a gift that can benefit the whole family! This set comes with three beautiful scented candles in Baies, Figuier, and Roses. The house is going to smell lovely.
- Philosophy Cleanse, Refine & Renew Kit: This kit includes some of the best products from Philosophy: 8 oz Purity Made Simple, 2 oz Renewed Hope In A Jar, 1 oz The Microdelivery Peel Resurfacing Crystals, 1 oz The Microdelivery Peel Gel. These can renew mom's skin without actually going to the SPA. Her skin is going to be brighter and softer after the first use!
I hope this gift guide gives you some ideas of how you are going to show your love. Don't worry if you are still clueless. Just give her a big hug, lots of kisses, and tell her you love her. I swear she's gonna love this!
What present are you giving to your mom on mother's day?