I have got a special post for you today. I am doing the "Love/Hate Tag", I was tagged by the sweet Nana from Nicole's Notebook. Don't forget to visit her blog as well. I rarely share personal things on my blog, so I think it is a great opportunity for us to know each other a little bit better. The rule is simple, just list 10 things you hate, 10 things you love, and tag 10 people.
- Museums:Where I can see paintings, sculptures, and other historical or cultural things.
- Soothing scents:Like rose, vanilla, lavender, and honey.
- Pastel and bright colors:
- Bookstores and coffee shop:Places where I can read and relax.
- Chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate:My current favorite it the milk chocolate from Meiji.
- Traveling to another country:I love creating beautiful memories, and the things you see outside is priceless.
- Watch my boyfriend fishing:I love seeing him do things he loves or is passionate about.
- Drawing and painting:I love to draw with pen, and I am currently learning oil painting and pastel painting. Are you an artsy girl as well?
- Bold lips makeup look:Bright red, orange, hot pink, etc. I wear bold makeup like this when I want to make a statement.
- Taiwanese food:Nothing beats the taste of home! There is a post on CNN about Taiwanese food recommendation: 40 Taiwanese foods we can't live without. My all time favorites are braised pork rice and beef noodles.
I don't really hate on many things, most of them are just specific situation that pisses me off.I HATE...
- When people don't wait for the passengers to get down the train/metro before they get on:Isn't this logical? Poeple needs to get out before you get in.
- Dirty dishes piled up in the sink:It looks even more stressful to do the cleaning once it piled up.
- Wearing the wrong clothes for the weather.This happens all the time during winter in Taiwan. When I wear a big coat it happens to be too hot outside. And, when I decided to go lighter it's way too cold.
- Ruined nail polishes:Usually it happens when I accidentally touch my freshly painted nails before it's fully dried.
- When there are no seats:Sometimes I would take my laptop out, planning to enjoy an afternoon at Starbucks, and found out the 3-floored Starbucks is completely packed.
- Passive aggressive comments:When someone leaves a passive aggressive comment to me, I feel really awkward and have no idea how to reply.
- When I bring my umbrella with me, and the sky just decided not to rain:And, I end up taking that umbrella with me for the day, it can be really inconvenient.
- When I bought something and realize I fell into the commercial trap:Do you have similar experience like this? The sales persons has been saying all those good things, and you happen to be in a good mood. But, after a while you realize this is not actually a great deal.
- Bad hair day:Sometimes I would curl my hair but the humidity outside makes it straight immediately.
- When all me pens are not working:This small thing can really get me irritated. I love writing with pens that glides on effortlessly.
Alcione from Natural Passion
Lucy from Forever September
Jasmine from Color U Bold
Michele M from CHICUTURNONGLITZ
Nati from Simply Artdicted
Renata from Speaking Beauty UK
Kayla from Microscope Beauty
Ayah and Kimmy from Embrace the Light
Chelsea from Chowing Down by the Bay
Morgan from Blushing Wit
Are there anything in particular that you hate or love? Tell me in the comment!