Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What I've Been Doing Lately


Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of weeks now, I will do my best to get back on track. And, I would like to tell you a little bit of what I have been doing lately. 

As you may or may not know, I am applying for college in the US. I am 26, now, and I already got a college experience. But, I want to study abroad to the US and learn graphic design. I plan to get all my application process done by the end of September, so I have been fully focusing on my applications these past few weeks. 
I am always interested in things that are art or beauty related. After some administrative job experiences, I feel a great urge to work with something truly I love. I want to get more education and finally learn things that I’m passionate about before it’s too late.

I am planning on starting my class in 2016 January. And, my dream school is FIDM, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. After some research, I learned that FIDM is a very well-known design school that focus on fashion. I also love how FIDM is not just an academic school, but combines with business, and teaches a lot of skills that can fully prepare a student to enter the working environment. If you know anything about FIDM, good or bad, please let me know. I would like to hear more things about studying there. It's even better if you are a current or future student at FIDM, leave a comment and let's connect!

I hope this further education can get me into the design field. Also, I am looking forward to gain more life experiences and be more independent studying abroad. This whole thing is so excited! Wish me luck!

Have you studied abroad? Are you a graphic design student? Do you go to FIDM? I would like to hear about all your experiences! Leave a comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...